THE SL HYDRAULIC PILE DRIVING HAMMER RANGE
Comprising two-models the economical SL range of hydraulic piling hammers are currently the smallest hammers in the BSP range. They are designed for driving sheet piles and small bearing piles of concrete, steel or timber.
The SL20 and SL30 have drop weights of 1.5t and 2.5t, have impact energies of 20kNm and 30kNm respectively with a blow rate at rated energy of 84 blows/minute
The SL 30 hammer can drive piles to an ultimate load bearing capacity of 1800kN. They are available with legs and inserts for Crane suspended use or with backguides for operating from a piling rig, piling mast or leader
Features of the SL range include total control of hammer stroke and blow rate, while the BSP specially designed and developed double-acting cylinder produces high impact energy from a short stroke to give a high blow rate and with a low hydraulic power requirement the SL hammers are economical to operate. An optional digital read-out of hammer performance is available.
Having a slim design and a width of only 784mm allows the hammers to pass between upstanding piles which includes PZ27 sections.
The hammers can be operated directly from a hydraulic crane or are available with BSP Hydropacks which conform to the latest environmental regulations.
- Total control of hammer
- Total control of hammer stroke and blow rate
- Allows precise matching of energy to suit pile driving requirements
- Double acting cylinder produces high impact energy from a short stroke to give a high blow rate
- Slim design allows hammer to pass between upstanding piles
- Economical - low hydraulic power requirement
- Available with BSP Hydropacks for optimum hammer performance
- Hammer can be operated directly from hydraulic crane or excavator bases
- Can drive piles with ultimate load bearing up to 1800kN
Please click on the button below to find your nearest Agent
Please click on the button below to view our Brochure
Spares and Accessories
Please click on the button below to view our Spares and Accessories
Please click on the button below to view our Used Equipment.