LX Hydraulic Hammer
A lightweight and powerful hydraulic piling hammer, capable of driving all types of steel, concrete or timber piles in a variety of soil conditions.
- Total control of the hammer
- Designed for easy maintenance
- Short overall length
- Optimum power to weight ratio
- Can operate from BSP Power pack or from hydraulic piling rigs or cranes
- A range of standard drive caps and pile helmets are available
- The hammers are fitted with a single acting hydraulic cylinder system to give an equivalent stroke of 800mm
- Alternatively, a cylinder can be fitted to give a stroke of 1200mm
|Specifications||Ram Mass||Impact Energy||Blow Rate||Operating Pressure||Max Oil Flow Required|
The above weights and dimensions are given as a typical guide and are nominal. Designs can vary to suit customer specific applications and pile type.
Contact BSP International Foundations for greater detail, see contact details below.
LX Technical Data
The LX range of piling hammers is designed for driving a wide variety of bearing and sheet piles. Available with back guides operating from a piling mast the LX range have the following important features:
|Specifications||Ram Mass||Operating Weight||Overall Length||Overall Width||Overall Depth||Standout From Leader|