BSP HYDRAULIC POWER PACKS. “HYDROPACK”
An integral product in the BSP equipment line-up is the self-contained HYDROPACK unit. The company’s latest generation includes the new 150 and 260 units which have been developed with the benefit of many years of experience manufacturing and reacting positively to customer comments and requirements.
The HYDROPACKS are specifically designed to maximise the performance of BSP hydraulic pile driving hammers and have been used successfully on many projects throughout the world where they have established an enviable reputation for reliability and durability in often extreme environments. Diesel power is provided by either Caterpillar or Perkins series industrial engines. All engines are turbocharged and after-cooled and comply with the latest emission requirements in the country of destination.
Other features of the hydraulic power pack range include a redesigned robust, welded steel skid frame with central external lifting points, bund for containment of spillages, lockable access doors, (panels and doors are fully lined with noise damping material)
Hydraulic power is produced using Kawasaki range of variable displacement axial piston pumps.
Control panel functions include, system protection shut down, engine rpm, emergency stop, system load test and fault diagnosis using the latest CAN BUS technology.
Bespoke Hydraulic power packs can be designed and manufactured on request.
- Turbo charged diesel engines used exclusively for reliability, fuel economy and compliance with the latest EU/EPA regulations
- Open circuit hydraulic system using electronically controlled axial piston pumps
- Robust, welded steel skid frame with bund for containment of spillages
- Lockable doors provide security and easy service accessnTank mounted hydraulic filter with sensor for service indication
- Hydraulic oil temperature controlled by independent air blast cooler
- Can Bus Control panel functions include, engine rpm, emergency stop, system load test & fault diagnosis
- System pressure gauge
- Offline cooling and filtration of hydraulic oil as standard
- Option of hydraulic oil condition monitoring system
- EPA-Tier 4 engines available on larger power packs
Please click on the button below to find your nearest Agent
Please click on the button below to view our Brochure
Spares and Accessories
Please click on the button below to view our Spares and Accessories
Please click on the button below to view our Used Equipment.