History

1905

British Steel Piling Company Formed – Millway, London

1910

Supplier of Steel sheet piles, Drop Hammers and Piling Rigs

1914

BSP Steam / Air Piling Hammers & Extractors

1916

BSP Pocket book introduced for Millitary Installations

1920

Alfred Hiley appointed as a Director of BSP

1921

Manufacturing moves to Gt Blakenham, Ipswich

1924

Patent for Vibro Cast in Place System with Alfred Hiley

1930

World Wide licences for Vibro Pile System

1939-45

War time development of Military Ports & Bridge Ops

1945

Development of Diesel Hammers – BSP DE20, DE30 & DE40

1950

Manufacturing of Spiral weld pipe for Pile Castings

1952

Introduction of Large 12 & 15t Steam Operated Hammers

1969

Launch of BSP TERRADRILL Range of earth boring machines

1970

Development & Launch of Hydraulic Hammers

1973

British Steel Corporation – Marketing of all UK Sheet Piling

1980

HH357-9 Hydraulic Hammers (560 hammers to date)

1988

BSI – BS EN ISO 9001:2000 Quality Accreditation

1989

Tex Holdings Acquires BSP (Edward Le Bas major share holder)

2001

CX Hammer range Launched at Bauma

2005

100 Year Celebrations