THE CX HYDRAULIC PILE DRIVING HAMMER RANGE
Five models make up the BSP range of CX hydraulic hammers and comprise the CX50, CX60, CX85, CX110 and the CXL 140 with drop weights of 4 tonne, 5 tonne, 7 tonne, 9 tonne and 11 tonne respectively.
The CX range of piling hammers are designed for driving a wide range of bearing or sheet piles. Available with legs and inserts or tube pile guides for use freely suspended, or with back guides for operating from a Hydraulic piling rig or leaders. The hammers are capable of driving Steel or Concrete piles to an ultimate load bearing capacity of up to 8000kN.
Features include total control of hammer stroke and blow rate, precise matching of energy to suit the pile driving requirements, simple and fast Drive Cap dolly changing.
The hammers can be operated directly from a hydraulic crane or used with a BSP Power Pack. Cage and dropweight design allow a short overall hammer length. The Hydraulic cylinder is BSP’s own designed and developed accelerated system. In addition, the highly efficient, economical and reliable hydraulic system produces low running cost while the cylinder and dropweight connection with shock absorbers are easily accessible to carry out any maintenance requirements.
Optional equipment includes a digital readout of hammer performance in a choice of units – stroke or energy and are also available with BSP Hydropacks which conform with current emissions regulations.
- Total control of hammer stroke and blow rate
- Allows precise matching of energy to suit the pile driving requirements
- Highly efficient hydraulic system gives low energy loss and low running cost
- Simple, fast dolley changing
- Cylinder and dropweight connection with shock absorber, easily accessible
- Cage and dropweight design gives short overall hammer length
- Available with BSP Hydropacks for optimum hammer performance
- Can be operated directly from hydraulic crane or excavator base
- Suitable for driving Raked (Batter) Piles
Please click on the button below to find your nearest Agent
Please click on the button below to view our Brochure
Spares and Accessories
Please click on the button below to view our Spares and Accessories
Please click on the button below to view our Used Equipment.