CGL Hydraulic Hammer
The BSP range of large piling hammers shown here can be used freely suspended or configured with backguides for leader use.
They include the following features:
- Cylinder and dropweight connection parts easily accessible
- Digital readout of hammer performance in a choice of units (i.e. Stroke or Energy)
- Square section giving a shorter overall height
- Attachment points allowing vertical or raking piles to be driven
- Pile up to 2m ∅ can be driven as standard, and with special attachments, larger diameters can be easily accommodated
|Perforamance Data||Ram Mass||Maximum Impact Energy||Blow Rate at Rated Energy||Operating Pressure||Hydraulic Oil Flow Required|
Performance related to use with BSP Hydro-packs.
CGL Technical Data
|Typical Suspended Operation|
2.0m (78”) cap, and pilesleeve.
Reduction Inserts extra.
|Typical Leader Operation
1.6m (63”) cap, backguides
|Typical Dimensions||Basic Hammer||Hammer Crane Suspended Ø2000mm Pile Sleeve Reduction Inserts Extra||Hammer Leader Mounted Ø1600mm Drive Cap and Back Guides|
|Model||Weight (Kg)||Total Length (mm)||Total Weight (Kg)||Total Length (mm)||Total Weight (Kg)|
The above weights and dimensions are given as a typical guide and are nominal. Designs can vary to suit customer specific applications and pile type. Contact BSP IF for further details.